The Embrace of Goddess Isis

The Goddess Isis embrace
Before I start this article
I would love to thanks Jedi ,Angela ,Isis and Cobra for giving me this opportunity

In the beginning initiation of the goddess Isis
We started to decoration Sacred Space of Goddess .
My memories suddenly resurface
Jia was looked at me and said,
he is so familiar that he had seen me kneeling on the ground
Lit incense and candles in his memory.
From that moment
I'm completely connect my heart and soul anchor between the goddess Isis.
I always senses that she is embracing me
comfort me, give me strength and guiding me
support of me in everywhere.
After two successful Ascension conference .
My heart with my soul frequency rapid floating
And more softly...
I have been bathed in the soft glow of love with Goddess Isis .
I know I've completely different of my life
I deeply miss working with the goddess Isis every moment ,
Every nice touch ,every love and warm temperatures.
In fact, I did not expected that I can such experience work with
teacher Isis ,
Before Thailand conference ,I made a predictable dream.
In the dream, I perceived teacher Isis and C's energy as well,
Although l'm don't see their face,
But I can recognize their presence energy.
After two successful conferences
The teacher Isis told me personally connecting with her in the past life,
We were in goddess city and the sacred temple,
Is the relationship between the sisterhood ,
This is why when we meet in first time
She gave me her necklace as a gift.
I was deeply in touch and ineffable...
The energy purpose of goddess Isis initiation
is so strong and special ,
Teacher Isis accordance with the highest self of the guidelines
to give attunement to some particular lightworks.
The teacher Isis has mentioned ,in the past ,even some priest around the goddess and work with ,they're not necessarily participate join initiation ,and teacher Isis her body and mind also can not initiation every registrations.
Based on this reason I have a relaxed my expectation and see if I can succeed in attunement,
In Taipei - before initiation work,
The teacher Isis wants me to help her.
That is super honored moment for me ! I still feel very grateful and pleased.
I am very glad and surrender to the flow of Goddess energy,
Willing to assist teacher Isis in every work,
In fact, when I standing next to teacher Isis and carry out translation
It's not an easy work for me.
On the one hand, my body has become a conduit for the flow of energy.
I've been receiving the great energy of the goddess,
In such a state, in fact, it will become difficult to speak.
And translated into second languages.
It's really like a highly focused training.
I want to thank everyone who participated in the attunement,
Do not mind if I turn the translation may be the emergence of the broken down a moment.
I haven't joined our team two year ago,
Not deep connection with the Cobra ,and also did not read his article in-depth,
I had a extraordinary and beautiful fantasy experience,I remember my past life
My true identity and I was taken to where I actual came from .
I saw my spacecraft of Andromeda galaxy ,
The color ,temperature of the spacecraft and the interstellar friends,
In these two conferences,
Cobra was shows the spaceship image of the Andromeda galaxy.
Unexpectedly and I see only a little different ,
But the frequency energy is completely consistent.
And the characteristics of the Andromeda galaxy spacecraft are
Transparent ,silver white ...and very streamlined lines
And elegant ~ ~ ~
I had seen my higher self , who is the princesse of Vega α ,and I know my interstellar name , the one and only truly name.
IRA

I am very honored to join these conferences,
And Cobra was confirmed some of part that I saw and what I know,
And my past life and the changing patterns of the Andromeda galaxy spacecraft,
A bigger surprise coming after !
That is teacher Isis asked me : would you like to accept the goddess initiation ?
In that moment , I're crying out like a baby...
And I immediately hold her tight.
These conferences has completely changed my whole life and my view of the world !
And that's really reshape me.
This sense of belonging is the common language of the universe.
Truly unparalleled!!
I confirmed the symbol of the connection with me all the time,
I finally found the answer of my specific meaning of the Hexagram necklace at these conferences,
That I wear for many years .
I believe any lightworkers with interstellar coding to awaken , they will fully understand what I saying .
At last ,I want to thank all my fellow members for these conferences ,
I am honored to meet you in this lifetime.
And we're together to anchor more love and light in this planet.
We must be done our task anyway!
In this crucial period, we must be able to enjoy more miracles happen!
I really love you all ,
your guys are my pride!
Honor belongs to everyone!
Let's sing a song together, Okay?
That song ever touched you and me 
We are one
you are inside me
every step I take, you are there
every breath I have, you share
we are one~ we are one~~~
❤️
Love Clarisse Ira
Isis女神的擁抱
在我開始這篇文章前
我要謝謝 Jedi Angela Isis C 給我這個機會
在女神點化開始前夕
我們開始佈置聖壇的神聖空間
我的記憶重新浮現
嘉 看著我 跟我說
他對這一切好熟悉 他看過我跪坐地上
點燃熏香和燭火的記憶
從那一刻開始
我的心永恆的錨定與女神之間的連結
我一直感受她擁抱著我
愛護著我 安慰著我
給我力量和支持
兩場成功的揚升會議之後
我的心 我的靈魂變的輕飄飄的
軟綿綿的 我一直沐浴在女神愛的光輝裡
我知道我已經完全不一樣
我深刻的想念與女神共事的每一個時光
每一個美好 每一個溫暖的溫度
其實我沒有想到我會有如此的經驗
可以和Isis老師一起工作
在泰國會議前夕 我作了一個預知的夢境
在夢裏 我感知女神和老師還有C的能量
雖然看不清楚他們的面貌
但我認得他們的臨在
在兩場成功會議後
老師親自告訴我 與她在前世的連結
我們在女神的城市裡 和神聖的殿堂中
就是姐妹之間的關係
這也就是為什麼她很直接在第一次見面時
她將她的項鍊送給了我
我在心裡的感動 不可言喻
因為女神點化的能量的目的性
強大和特殊 所以 在給於點化的老師
也會依照最高意識的指引
給予能夠接受女神點化的光工
老師提過 即便是過往在女神身邊的祭司
都不一定能參與點化 而她的身體和意志
也無法為每一位欲報名點化的人點化
基於這樣的關係 我抱著輕鬆的心情
看待我是否能成功參加點化
在台北場次的點化工作前
老師希望我協助她
當下我仍然是非常的感到榮譽和喜悅
我很歡喜和臣服於女神能量的流動
樂於協助老師每個工作
而其實在老師旁邊工作和進行翻譯
對我來說不是一件輕鬆的事情
一方面我的身體成為能量流動的管道
我不斷接收女神巨大的能量
在這樣的狀態 其實說話會變的困難
而且還要轉譯成第二語言
真的很像一場高意識專注的訓練
我要謝謝 每個參與點化的人
不介意我轉譯時可能出現的斷落
我在前年 還未加入團隊
也未與C深刻連結 也沒有深入讀取他的文章
一次奇幻美麗的體驗 我憶起了我的前世
我的真正身分 我被帶往我的母星星際空間
我親眼見聞我的星系飛船
飛船的模樣 顏色 溫度 以及伴隨的星際朋友
在這兩次會議中
C展示了仙女星系的飛船圖片
竟然與我所見只有些微的差距
但頻率能量上 完全一致
而仙女星系飛船的特質有
透明 銀白色 非常流線流暢的線條
優雅~~
我見到我的高我 知道確認了我的真正名字
一個真正的名字 
IRA
在這一次會議後 我非常榮幸
得到了C的親口證實我所見 我所感
我的前世 以及會變化型態的仙女星系飛船
更大的一個感動隨著來到
那就是老師問我願不願意接受女神點化
當下我真的要哭出來了
馬上將她抱的緊緊的
這2次的會議 徹底的改變我的一切
真正重朔了我的生命藍圖
和對這世界的視野
這種歸屬感 如同宇宙的共同語言
真實 無可比擬
我證實了我常感到連結的符號
這次終於在會議裡找到了答案
已經喜愛多年的六芒星圖騰的特定意義
我相信任何帶著密碼覺醒的光工 光戰士
ㄧ定能夠體會我的感受
我要感謝這一次促成會議的所有同伴
我很榮幸能與你們在這一世相遇
一起為這星球錨定更多的愛與光
在這關鍵的時期 我們一定能再享受
更多奇蹟的發生
真的很愛你們 你們是我的驕傲
讓我們一起唱歌吧 好嗎?
We are one
you are inside me
every step I take, you are there
every breath I have, you share
we are one~ we are one~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量

The gemstone of goddess legacy