The gemstone of goddess legacy

 




The gemstone of goddess legacy


My sweet sister, you're the gemstone of the goddess legacy, i miss you frequently, you're always in my mind, you're always present with our gathering and our goddess ritual, i trust in your guidance and your kindness wisdom sharing.


I'd never forgotten when we first met, i remember your soul essence from your eyes, i was recognized we're been sisters as you said we're a sister in the Paris of the past life, like a thousand and thousand years of forever... 


It's your brave and courage to inspire my soul to a full rate of awakening my true identity, we're the daughters of the goddesses, we're the chalice of the hope for humanity. 

I'd never forget you want me to have the blue necklace that you wearing, this item was a gracious object to triggering and initiated my journey of priestess path to the goddess mysteries.


I can still taste every moment we share, despite it's not that many, but it is every flower that i shall cherish in my soul.


I remember there was a time, i saw you standing on the balcony of the room, you're pensive and connected with the soul and light, your long, beautiful blonde hair shimmering and sparkling the stars like a golden waterfall from heaven.


You're a heavenly angel of light to Earth.         


I'd never forgotten your mischievous sense of humor, i always remember that day we were playing a trick on our friend like two little girls just want some fun, i remember you comfort my anxiety and healing effectively, i'd never forget i was comforting you in that situation of a difficult moment, it is a most precious memory of mine. 


I hate to say goodbye to you, i hate we don't have enough time could be together, but our sisterhood would never die and never fade away. 


You're a gemstone of the goddess legacy, it's you to pass the divine goddess wisdom on earth with the light to anchor permanently.


I'm honoring you my sweet goddess sister 

I'm honoring you my dearest priestess sister


Your legacy must be illuminating the humanity of the soul, i shall carry on our divine mission to the final goal of the Event, to restore goddess mysteries on earth, to re-union our priestesshood in the temple of the goddess.


I'll see you again very soon...


We're one.


-We Are One-

Lyrics and original creation by Isis Astara


We are one, you are inside of me

Every step I’ve taken you’re there

Every breath, I have we/you share

We are one

We are one 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量