Au revoir…ma déesse




Au revoir…ma déesse

The first time we’re meet, you wanted me to having this blue necklaces……

Then we play a joke with our friend’s in his front door…

I can still feel you and hearing our laughing, I remember everything of our joy…
I remember you like a child running around made the noise we shared…

I remember the song you sang and shared…

I can still remember the time when I falling in love with you…
You was stood on the balcony…your hair looks like a stunning silver waterfall hang down…
Like a vivid goddess presenced…you are the goddess… I remember you are comforted me and I comforted you…

Then one time we’re had lunch, you said we were been sister in Paris back to one of our previous lives times.
You are the only one who taught me return my goddess oriented, and bring back the truly who I am… for me, you are my sister…my teacher…the wonderful woman I look up to.

I’ll remember that day forever, I’ll remember everything you told me forever……

I right now touched the blue necklaces and trying hold my teardrops not keep go on…… but I just can not help myself…and I can’t take it anymore…

God…i’m so wanna run to you instantly…
i so wanna touch your face and your hair again…

You came to my meditation reality to said goodbye……

Within rosiness color pillar light , accompany with angels and fairies, you’re wearing white dress and spinning like an angel , I hear you say : oh, …my dear sister… don’t feel sad about me… I’m saying goodbye to you… please… dry your tears for me…and smile at me one last time……

I felt the present of goddess Isis…i felt the present of goddess Dou Mu …i felt goddess the present of pleroma…they're surrounding us…between you and me…

Only ETERNALITY presence…

Au revoir……….ma déesse…..
Au revoir……Isis Astara……

we'll maintains anchoring divine feminine energies,
util compassion break-thought...

It’s so hard to saying goodbye…..i believe we’ll see each other very soon…

I’ll remember you forever , and I’m forever your girl…

IN LIGHT WE ARE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量

The gemstone of goddess legacy