Je suis très reconnaissant et Je suis désolé


In the last few hours end of the 2017, I would like to say some words to express my gratitude and appreciation.

I would like to say “I AM SORRY”.
that I’m been hurt you or hurt anyone I don’t even know well , it’s not on purpose in my attention.

No matter where you are, I sincerely regret the possible harm caused by the past, not just because we are not perfect, and I’m sending blessing to all of you. 

And I am willing to forgiven who has been hurts me or not on purpose or any reasons.

I hope through of this way that the power of forgiveness and love can be stretched over the journey of our souls, and let go things we don't need any longer. 

Let go all the grudges and unpleasantness of our life and let new goals and inclusive vision accelerate the liberation and ascension of this planet.


I  LOVE  YOU  AND  THANK  YOU.

Second, I want to thanks all my family and friends here, thanks to giving me tons spaces and support in addition allow me to do whatever I what to and chasing my dream, in this lifetime to give birth to meet each others and desperately support me, although I might be so imperfect.

I'm appreciated everything and many meaning moments of 2017 occurred to my life, it’s always teaching me something and bring me inspiration for creation.

THANK YOU ALL ! 

AND I WANT “”EVENT””  TAKING PLACES IMMEDIATELY !

Bonne année~~! 

May the forces be with us~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量

The gemstone of goddess legacy