Ira's Story

The Magical Encounter With Light Beings Of Ira's Story 


Last night, I had a tremendous experience of encounters with extraterrestrial beings, i have a very similar between dreaming and half-awake lucid dream, but it is too beyond profoundly occurred in my life, it remains utterly changed my life permanently.    


When this remarkable experience happened, my consciousness was full awareness in crystal clear!


I was in a state where there is no any fear in my entire being.

 

I was brought and beaming up by something, something a great force that I was not familiar with any sort, in a very short moment, i found myself was transported into a very brilliant, bright combat with white light, silverfish, hull smooth flow line, it is obtuse organicism spaceship.


A short few minutes later, i found myself lying on a comfortable, soft kind of chaise longue of the spacecraft.


My whole body was fully covered in this high-tech chaise lounge arms chair, I feel safe and my mind refreshed.


Then, in my sight inspection, there is blurred, unidentified humanoid shape appeared at the end of the entrance, at that time, I saw four beings started forming a visual, individual clear themselves, they're very advance higher dimension beings so to speak, no I'm very positive ensure they are very intelligent beings form the otherworldly.


These very friendly beings disseminate awareness of energy as the tenderness of feminine essence.


Their body was glowing glimmering spackles of light and you can easily see through it a transparent state, inside the body, scattered divinely beautiful with brilliant rainbow colors!


Their body is slender figures, forming as liquid-like shape but framed solid, the heights at least more than 200cm tall, they have very long arms and attached with four fingers, 

and the head and body are joined together with the ship hull, and they move freely and smoothly as feathers!


Their bodies have been combined with the link with the ground and the roof of the ship's interior, they communicate with me in no speak any language, they're telepathic information linked with my mind to connect with each other, sharing ideas with no obstacles between us, my experience in this was so refreshing! invigorating! everything happening here was so naturally and spirit-lifting! 


I can not feel any slight fear in my unusual encounter, I consider they're my friends, not just acquaintances, but it's a very old friends partnership for a long, long, long time while we've met before, and i know it's true, i can not deceiving my heart with awareness.


They explain to me, that they are here to help me, they'll take care of me and provide assistance on my initial spiritual awakening path. 


subsequently, i did realize that i don't even sense the whole spacecraft, or i was in this ship's hull, of a sudden, there is a viewfinder that just appears in my right side view, then I've seen a sphere of blue planet Earth in a far distance between this vehicle!


Suddenly it's an impulse strongly profoundly sensation that makes me realize, that i've known this whole thing is real!!! 


My heart was bursting with ecstasy thrilling excitement!



The viewfinder attached to the ship can be appearing or disappear,  it depended on your idea of thought, this is amazing! 


Then, I rested a little bit of mind-blowing sensation experience,  in a time, there is thought just popped out of my mind, I was thinking about the idea of the Vega α Lyrae


I said to these extraordinary beings and myself, that i'd like to see my previous homeland and my origin, my past with the most dedicated life experiences, and where i came from.


Just In a very short moment of thought, it seems they've prepared this for me, I was immediately taken, by in a blink of the eye of second speeds to transport to an incomparably beautiful, beyond words could ever describe beauty, a place of another worldly exotic, the sky is exuding red, violet and orange-pink colors, there is more, i saw plenty spaceships was floating above the land, it is definitely not earth looks like, it is miracle world with full extraordinary magick world, before 2015, i was not knowing anything about Kundalini energy, but when this happened in front of my eyes witnessed, i feel myself, the whole body and cells, blood in my veins was fully activated by a force that I'm not familiar with!


There is a breeze and air temperature was cool, and the weather was very charming and comfortable, i was utterly bewitched by everything here, there is no concept of the time run here, the city is complete breath as harmony perception as a gentle breeze, there is no day and darkness night.


There are three suns amazingly hanging in the sky, and I've realized the truth, that I'm was the presence in this planet was one of the triplet stars systems, you can see with a clear eyesight of stars in the sky even while daylight, the energy of here is really strong but not burning out and wear you out,  there is a massive one of the sun was on my left side of the sky, only you could glimpse half in its top-right, there is a smaller star in my rightmost sky accompany an orange color sun next to it.


I saw the city but did not see the other residents, perhaps they're all living in the spaceships i suppose.


There are many silver-white, transparent disk-shaped buildings floating in the air, i can not tell whether it is a massive buildings or a spacecraft. however, most of the disk-shaped vehicle's bottom is attached to an energy wire to the surface, it looks like they're refueling from the ground.


For this present moment, i was mixed and being in the middle of a very familiar and unfamiliar in between remembering triggering memories of past lives.


There is an extremely strong emotion of throbbing to blasting tears out of my eyeballs and cry

, i suddenly fully aware and recognized to know this place was I used to live and dedicate my life to serving here for the divine goddesses and the city of people.


Then, I saw Princesse Ira! she just appeared in front of me with a friendly smile and welcome me into her court of goddess temple! her last appearance to me compared to this time is a little bit different. 


This time, she was wearing a mystery tiara and necklace, her jewelry that looks like made of an uncanny metal but radiance beautiful energy with golden rainbow lights! it is marvelous!

she also has a sense of transparency, and colored light and shine, just like this city, incredibly beautiful and stunning, i was astonished and speak no words.


At that time, Princess Ira was speaking, she told me, that the truth about my identity and origin came from that I was her, and she was me! We are no different from the oneness consciousness of a soul group family.


I know and with of my soul was convinced she is my Higher-self.


She told me that she exists in the sixth and seventh-dimensional plane, the world of the star system of Vega α.


She said to me, that she wants me to get rid of the sadness, it is a poison element to my higher consciousness, i can not develop my spiritual like this, and i must learn more about myself, she promises she'll give help and guides me into the right path, i had made a decision and contract with galactic councils to help planet Gaia, to liberating her presence from the dark, vicious forces, i shall be waking up from now in my deeply spiritual seed of the soul, learned I'm a goddess priestess, an alien world princess who is serving for the light and source.


There is no time to lose and I can not forget anything about who i truly am, and what I used to do!


Now it's the time appropriate to assist me to know who I am and deliver me some important information in the state that i should know.


Ira continues with her kind voice; as awareness of the mind, in this state, I have not elevated every level of consciousness, you must sense something quite unusual, but you have no idea what is it, simply you're not releasing all the negative energy-aware they in your dimension bodies, but when you go back to earth, you'll find the people who can help you and learn from them, be one of the parts of them.


The human beings on earth life are still controlled by dark forces, and there are still remain very dense negative effects on human consciousness, you need to find a way to work coordinated with people, as a group to bring the light and inspire people with your inner goddess power, unfortunately, i expect that moment when you back to the 3D level of life, you might still remain puzzled and doubted that all happening here with everything, but my dearest child, only you let go your doubt, so you may evolution and manifesting your most desired prospect vision dream. 


You're the one who can only rely upon your own perception of awakening and then fulfill the soul mission on Earth, she said.


Ira keeps reminding me, that in the very soon future, there are many opportunities with assistance and help will come to me, I'll meet many other people who share the same vision with me, and you might meet your soul mates and build a very solid partnership.


At the same time, when Ira had explained every detail, I was trying to touch my arms or face, but the strange thing is that I have not seen my own physical body...it was like when you watch a movie, but you can feel your body at all, this is beyond my ability to explain it.


I feel like some kind of energy flowing, I just knew that i just simply exist, i know that i exist but i can not quite right to touch anything, or feel my physical form, suddenly, it was dawning on me i know i was not there with my physical body.


Ira told me I was one of the princesses on earth so-call Lyra constellation system, and also a very high royal state of priestess, i have not much time of experiences of reincarnation to earth, this is one of the reasons you don't feel at home on earth, you're much isolated from earth society, programming, where ever you go you find yourself as an outsider, you found yourself was playing little, you can not extend your strength over there. 


But, it's the opposite reality here of your earth life, you're a beloved one of the people, the entire planet to the whole star system has your footprints, people adore you, loves you, you're the one who helps them developing of the soul journey, but when i returned the earth, i found myself was struggled to remember any of it that she had mentioned the name of this kingdom or the planet, city's name, I've only recalled the goddess temple with similarity to Egyptian columns and variety high-tec crystals everywhere! i know i've been here for everlasting in the past, i feel like actual HOME.


Princess Ira with her incomparable beauty of both wisdom and humor has innate magic power and musical talent, she is an excellent sonic healer, her expertise is utilizing sound, frequency, nature elements, stones, crystals, and rocks to add each unique energy to create and repairing, manifesting, she is wonderful kindness of magic itself.


She brings the joyful wave of frequency stability, there are many other star systems princesses and other mutual assistants who bring peace interstellar universe.


She has a long service life with the universe parliament, and interstellar councils, and serves the superior higher consciousness of the Goddess Xi Wangmu for her most of life, they're from the Andromeda galaxy and star Thuban system. 


Princess Goddess Ira's evolution of higher consciousness, let her have a chance to become the most important represent divine goddess energy of Mother Goddess Xi Wangmu's right hand of the goddess council. and in her learning processes of history, she also evolves their dimension hierarchies state, she involved herself to join another soul group to help planet earth.


She was responsible for many matters in the mission of the high council of interstellar space, she was engaged with servals kinds of spiritual wisdom teaching with assistance other star systems, including giving help with evolution and healing, and cultivating civilization.


She told me, About all my previous life experiences and the rest of the details, and stories, it'll a revelation very soon when the time is right.


Now, it's time to go back, I'll gather another message of clear guidance in the future, and I will never forget this experience,


And I'll know it's all true from the bottom of my heart!!!


Then after an unusual experience, I woke up in my bedroom......i can not recall how can i get back by any kind of assistance or force? the next day i've felt alive and myself again and been charged with positive energy, and rejuvenation! 


It is a new me, i have no doubt about myself anymore, I'll not deceive by any vicious authority, I'm going to find more about myself, to embodying my power of divine feminine aspect. 


Be with me, my gracious goddesses, Be with me.

 

It was the 25th of April 2015


Ira Antoinette


Re-edited 20th of June 2022





2013, Summer season, Taipei.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量

The gemstone of goddess legacy