wakening up

I look down the whole Taipei and some of part New Taipei city,
There are 667’3081 people under my feet…probably more than that number.
And I have a thought, just imagine whole citizen are wakening up to speak out their own mine , their free-well , their determined to change the old world.
ending any unjust society , debt…and thousands lie of government.
And open mind to see the truth , welcome the all event element and ready for the new world coming .
Then the whole city will be like more beautiful beyond this simulate photo, and definitely stunning like stars everywhere.
This is what the future I looking forward , and I believe our ultimate goal will be soon happened in near day of our life in Planet Earth.
la victoire de la lumière !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量

The gemstone of goddess legacy