Ma déesse



 it’s very pleasure to be with many lightworkers to experience the goddess of energy 

one said : he saw the goddess's presence and gentle
in the lovers’ eyes,In the dawn of the none end blue sky, in the birds whisper.

one said: he saw the promise in the eyes of his family
 and many magnificent goddess

I’d say: I finally found the lost remote control ,I see some interesting life

By that time, I only hope to silly laugh with my inner goddess together~~

I remembered me and dear you, we’re on the street, graffiti at foggy glass, to enjoy purely child's joy

I can feel the goddess in my heart and I frolic with laughter
Pure silly happiness let me feel the goddess of energy in the presence

I dance with the goddess for joy and love
I never thought to be separated from the goddess, I know a lot of people feel the same way as like me

it feel like rooted in the trees deep down on the ground,
anyone will be fall in love with that green light and beauty

Goddess energy always be with us
she live in your life in your every gentle touch , each falling tears

All the brave promises,  in the fragrance of all comfort ,various of hope , all the various ecstasy of dream.

Every palpitations of love …

Dedicate to all , I expect us to bathe in this beautiful and magical temple again

Dedicated to all the goddess and all the souls family 




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量

The gemstone of goddess legacy