Sisterhood of Rose gathering in Temple of Love

Hello, everyone:
I’d like to invite you to join Sisterhood of Rose gathering in Temple of love, if you’re available, and having the willingness to be participants, please contact me with following email, I hope I can meet you in person, and make a beautiful memories of history with us, I’ll be very happy to see you in person and having our lovely SOR gathering.
We'll be meditating for three kinds of continuance with goddess meditation, which are Goddess meditation, goddess vortex meditation, and sexual healing, meditation, we'll meet each participant 3:00 pm and start meditating altogether at 3:30 pm. 

The Sisterhood of Rose gathering in Temple of Love August 25th

Site: Love Temple (Marie Antoinette estate, Petit Trianon, Versailles, France)

Date: August 25th Sat, 3:00 pm

Active content

a) Goddess meditation
b) Goddess vortex meditation
c) Sexual healing meditation

Notices: Our activity will be held in the public area(Temple of Love ) it might be caught by some tourists of attention. We’ll stay humble and stay as low-key as possible, except goddess vortex meditation as we have to stand up with route clockwise to spin our body, within whole twenty-four minutes of session, and we’ll invocation all light forces to supports us, and make the all process will be success, if you’re not in physical to attend our gathering, I’ll like to ask you to sending light to us and blessing this beautiful activity. 
I’ll bring my smartphone to play the guided meditation audio, and individual of precious crystals, roses, and flowers, you might consider bring up with your individual items to join.  
If you have the willingness to join me, please contact me with no hesitation, I’ll very happy if we could make this happen.
and after that, we could accompany each other to have a nice vegan dinner.        

Due to the condition of visit Versailles and Marie Antoinette estate (Petit Trianon), it has to be purchasing the ticket, so, I’ll suggest you might prepare to buy the access tickets for Marie Antoinette estate. 
Here following you might consider purchasing ticket info:

email:  antoinetteira1211@gmail.com
See you at Temple of Love.

Best regards

Ira  

      





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

永恆之火聖女團

女祭司的力量

The gemstone of goddess legacy